- 3 things to consider as you contemplate divorce
- Are you and your spouse drifting apart?
- Are you emotionally prepared for the divorce?
- Can the courts stop a parent from seeing their child?
- Do you know what to expect from your kids during the divorce?
- Do you need “grounds” to get a divorce in New York?
- Father’s rights: Protecting your interests in custody proceedings
- Have you been emotionally abandoned by your spouse?
- How do courts determine the best interests of the child?
- How do you help your children cope with an impending divorce?
- Modifying child custody orders in New York
- Tips for working out child custody terms
- What are some unique concerns in a same-sex divorce?
- What happens to your pet during a divorce?
- What is the main thing that couples fight about?
- When should you litigate your divorce?